Kat has been a licensed Realtor® since 2003, and in 2022, decided that it was her time to start her own real estate firm, Betts Real Estate. Kat recognized the need for all management services and made it her passion to start her own firm. Kat is devoted to customer service and taking care of her clients by going above and beyond the call of duty. Her attention to detail, work ethic, and energy is something that sets her apart.
Kat grew up in Gretna, NE, and lives there today, along with most of her family. Kat is married to Nick, a Marine veteran, and is committed to helping veterans secure housing. Whether it is a rental or a military member looking to buy/sell their home or manage their current property while stationed elsewhere, Kat is there to help. Kat is an avid Husker and Green Bay Packers fan – Kat and Nick married at Lambeau Field. Kat has two nieces and two nephews with whom she loves to spend time.
Affiliations and Designations
- Licensed REALTOR® Nebraska and Iowa
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- SW Iowa Board of REALTORS®
- Accredited Property Manager (ARM®)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®)
- Military Relocation Professional
- Nebraska Notary Public
- Instructor at Randall School of Real Estate